Making money from your art couldn’t be easier through Aston Art’s online gallery.
Our store is a full E-Commerce facility, which aims to provide our customers with an easily accessible, affordable and wide ranging catalogue of art and prints to purchase, finished to the highest quality.
Benefits of selling your art with us:
- It is free to list your art with us.
- Artists Biography.
- Unlimited images in your gallery.
- Full maintenance by Aston Art - nothing for you to do other than send your images over to us.
- We look after the customers, answering any questions they might have.
- Meta-tagging on all images for Search Engine Ranking.
- Links to and from www.aston.co.uk website and social media sites.
- Unlike a lot of other online galleries we promote our artists, as our site will only be successful if we sell your artwork. Our artists are chosen to ensure that our customers are only exposed to high quality works of art.
- When you have an order you will be alerted by email.
- When you sell an artwork your payment will arrive quickly, on the date specified with each order. You will receive a purchase invoice for every piece of artwork sold.
- We take only a modest commission of 37.5% from the price you set for each artwork.
- We offer a no quibble 14 day money back guarantee, to stimulate sales, and to ensure our customers feel confident in purchasing from us.
- You will need to supply images of your artwork at least 750px wide (900px maximum) and 72 or 96 dpi. The images need to be un-watermarked as we add our own watermark.
- You must package your work securely, and despatch it promptly when you receive an order.
- You must notify us if you are away or planning to be away, and therefore unable to fulfil orders. We may choose to remove your work from the site if it is for a prolonged period and re-list it on your return.
- If you sell an artwork independently you must inform us if it requires removing from the site, or if it needs to be marked as sold.
- If the piece of artwork is commissioned or personalised you must give us an estimate time scale for the completion. We will include this as a note with the artwork on the site and pass on an estimated date of delivery to customers once an order has been placed.
- The price for your artwork is set by you. Our commission rate is 37.5%, which as you know, is less than most high street galleries. This commission covers running costs for the site, advertising and marketing, credit card processing, invoicing, and administration.
- You are responsible for packaging costs and delivery in the UK. Your price should therefore include these costs. £20 is usually a sufficient amount to cover the cost for most pieces. For larger or heavier pieces of art it is best to contact your preferred courier for the cost.
- The purchaser of the artwork will be asked for an additional charge for shipments overseas.
- Customers will pay online through our credit card processing, PayPal or by cheque. When we receive payment you will be notified of the purchase details (by email). You must then package the artwork and dispatch to the customer within 5 working days. Once the artwork has arrived safely, you will be paid approx 28 days later. This allows for 7 days delivery, 14 days money back guarantee, and 7 days return. You will be paid by cheque or bank transfer.
- You must inform us upon completion of commissioned or personalised artwork and the date it was sent out for delivery. The same payment terms will then apply.
- The customer can return the artwork for any reason within the money back guarantee period. If an artwork is returned, the customer pays postage and insurance. You will not be eligible to recoup the delivery cost to the customer. Return rates are very small indeed. Returns will not be accepted for commissioned or personalised art.
If you are interested in being part of this fantastic opportunity please contact us here.